Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Mini Session Packages!

I decided to offer ongoing mini session packages so I can optimize my time and be more available for all of you! :D  The mini session would be for 1/2 hour at a location and time that corresponds with another session that I already have booked. That way you get a better deal with the mini session and I don't have to worry about traveling more.  So it's a win-win! :D  The session is $75 and you can purchase one of the new "Print Packages" that have I added to my rates page.  Or you can purchase the CD release for $107, which ends up about $130 less than my normal rate for a full session.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you'd like to book a mini session!  And I'm sorry for all of the smiley faces!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment