Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Brian + Teresa are married!! | Roswell, GA Wedding Photographer

I enjoy "All-Day" weddings because it really gives everyone a chance to relax and enjoy the day. And I would say Brian and Teresa's wedding day was just that!  Everyone and everything went so smoothly and I even got a chance to sit down a couple of times and just chat with the wedding coordinator! Which I never get to do! :D  I really liked spending a lot of time with Teresa because she was so calm and lovely all day long. I even found myself talking more calmly (if you know me at all that's rare)!  And Brian and his groomsmen were fun and casual!  I went through the day really feeling like we were all old college friends, just hanging out!  And I got a couple of good pictures at the same time!! :D

To see more of Brian and Teresa's Wedding photos please CLICK HERE!!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment