Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Family Photos | Cedartown, GA Photographer

Most people find me by word of mouth these days which is totally awesome!! But when I asked how Beth found me, she said she just did a Google search! I'm on GOOGLE!!  YAY!  Their session was fun.  Mostly because we ran in and out of the rain to start out with.  And the slight interruption by a chicken, but we were able to get some great shots of the family! :D   Then near the end of the session some dark clouds came over head.  Aside from the ominous clouds and thunder, it was GREAT lighting!!! Plus I got one of the most awesome compliments that day.  They said they'd refer me to everyone.  I laughed and said "Wait till you see the pictures!"  And they said they'd refer me on personality alone! Awwwwwwuh!  I always think of me as a total spaz, but maybe it's the spaz they liked! :D 






No comments:

Post a Comment