Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Brookes First Wedding!!!!


Just about every weekend the kids know that Mommy goes to work to shoot weddings.  They get to see all of the beautiful brides, dancing and wedding cake photos when I'm at home editing, but the almost never get to go.  Luckily our neighbor's daughter Nikole got married last week at Spring Lake, so even though Mommy was working, they got to come and see me in action!  Brookie asked for days about the "tea party" we were going to! HAHAH!   During the processional she waved excitedly to me and blew me kisses. I was about to melt, but I held it together to capture a gorgeous wedding!  It was her first wedding! She loved the ceremony, the food and the cake most of all. It was a beautiful day for the bride and groom, but it was a beautiful day for my family! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment