Thursday, July 19, 2012

Star Wars

Okay, so now you all know it! I'm a  total Star Wars geek!  Yes, I can practically quote every line from episode IV (which is actually Number 1 to me and official Star Wars fans.... don't hate!)  :D   So I decided it's time for my 9 and 10 year olds to get a taste of the awesomeness of some Star Wars!!!!  Dun dun dun dah dah, dun dun dun dahhhh dahhhh.... Okay, the music doesn't translate well on a blog, but you get the point! So here's how it went......



"Is that Earth?"
"No they're in a galaxy far far away. That's Alderan."
"Look! They have two moons!"
"Are they republicans?"
"No, they are part of the republic."
"Is Obama a republican?"
"Are we republicans?"
"I like that little robot."
"Thats a droid."
"I don't like that gorilla. He sounds funny."
"That's chewbaca! He's a Wookie."
"Oh! A princess! ...... She doesn't look like a princess. "
"Mommy. I don't get it?"

Worst part....... They turned off the movie when the credits just began and didn't listen to the music!


No comments:

Post a Comment