Friday, August 17, 2012

Kelli + Cody's wedding | Bella Terra, Rome GA | Rome, GA wedding photographer

At the begining of the day Michelle and Kelli warned me that I was going to love Marcel!  They were right.  The instant I met him, he was the sweetest, and most helpful groomsment I've ever met!  He did everything with a smile and I have to say that Marcel is one of my "Favorite Things" from their wedding.  The biggest reason why.... he can cut a rug!  During the reception, Marcel was on the dance floor ALL - NIGHT long!  But the best part is when they played an Indian group dance song and he was up there teaching everyone how to do it. I swear if I could have put my camera down I would have done it too.  It looked like SOOOO much fun! 

The morning of the wedding there was a HUGE storm... Did I say HUGE?  I mean GYNORMOUS!!!! It blew down everything, including ripping the tents off its ropes.  But you'd never know it by the looks of these two. The are such a sweet couple and everyone seemed to have the best time!  You'd never have known about the minor weather catastrophe earlier in the day! It turned out perfect!!! :D

To see more of Kelli + Cody's wedding PLEASE CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment