Friday, September 14, 2012

Cinthia + Ed | Country Wedding, Atlanta, GA | Rome, GA Wedding Photographer

Cinthia's wedding is finally here! It seems like forever since I first met with her to chat about the wedding.  Little did I know it was going to be AMAZING!!!!!  I have SO many favorite things from her wedding I need to just make a list....  Her dress.... OMG.... her dress!!  Vera Wang shoes for all of the bridesmaids, AND Vera Wang tuxes for the groomsmen!  They released doves after the ceremony!  A mariachi band played for three hours while the guests ate catered fajitas!  The wedding cake...by only the best, Honeymoon Bakery, was large enough to serve 500!!!!!  Plus working with my favorite planner, Kimberly Jan at one of my favorite venues, Spring Lake!  I can go on, and on, and on, and on!!!! It was truly amazing!! It was a long day, but super fun and one of the awesomest (yes thats a word!) families I've ever worked with!  I had tons of fun and the wedding was just spectacular!!!!

To see more of Cinthia and Ed's wedding photos, please CLICK HERE!!!!





 
 








1 comment: