Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Engagement Session | E-Session on a Farm | Cedartown Photographer

When Jill contacted me it was a bitter sweet call because we realized I was already booked for her wedding date, but she still wanted me to shoot her engagement photos!!! And BOY am I ONE lucky photographer! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful couple and a more beautiful location. Every time we looked from one spot to the next I was going nuts with ideas!! And after almost two hours of begging them to change their wedding date, alas we had to wrap it up and call it a night. We shot till it was practically dark and I'm SUPER thrilled with their photos! I'm extremely jealous that I don't get to shoot their wedding, but at least I got the honor of taking their engagement photos!!! :D
 




















No comments:

Post a Comment