Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Senior Portraits | Cedartown High School Senior Portraits | Class of 2013

I've known Abel since he was about 5 years old and NOW he's a senior!  WOW! Makes me feel super old!  Abel is such a great guy and I just love his entire family. I also took his family photos, older sisters wedding photos,  and his other sister's senior photos! 
 
Abel is a special teen though because he gets up super early every single morning for all four years of high school to take religion classes at the LDS church.  He also plays piano, he loves to perform, and is super kewel on his motorcycle!  I even heard he may be the singer in a band now!!!  And to top it all off, he's planning to serve a 2 year mission for the church after he graduates!!! 
 
Well, his mom and I brainstormed a ton of ideas for his session and she thought of  just capturing a day in the life of Abel.  But I also took it one step farther by putting together a fun collage of his multiple personalities!!! :D HAHA!
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment