Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Family Portraits | Cedartown, GA Family Portrait Photographer

April was so sweet! She called me to book a session with her and her adorable baby as a surprise for her husband!  A few weeks later I was asked to have a table at the job fair at Cedartown Middle school.  One of the teachers, Jeremy, came to my booth and we chatted because he was a groomsman at one of my recent weddings.  He mentioned his wife wanting pictures someday and I said...without thinking.... "Oh! I know her!  She booked a session with me!!"  As the words came out of my mouth I remembered it was supposed to be a surprise!!! YIKES!  I was mortified!  We laughed about it.  I immediately e-mailed April and he called her to let her know I spoiled the surprise and I apologized like craaaaaazy!!!  She was SUPER cool and said it was fine and they were actually more happy now because he can be in the picutures too!  WHEW!  Yep...there's me runnin' my mouth again. Lucky for me I have awesome clients!!!! :D
















No comments:

Post a Comment