Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Anatomy of a Wedding Family Portrait | Wedding Family Portraits

The anatomy of a family portrait! I typically only like to shoot the immediate family during the short 20 minutes we have for formal family photos to go quickly so guests don't have to wait! This single shot took exactly 3 minutes from start to finish. If you do the math that would mean if we had 5 large group shots it would take 15 minutes, using up most of our precious time! Luckly this family only had this one large group shot and they were very organized so we got finished just in time! Also, in case you noticed, I pulled the trigger about 17 times. Overkill maybe, but I want to make sure everyone is smiling and no blinking. I usually give the couple the best two shots! Thanks SO much to Corey and Brittany... and Kevin Bass with Millenuim-AVP.com for shooting this clip so I could share!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment