Thursday, July 25, 2013

Best Photographer Assistant EVER!

I'm such a lucky photographer that I get to shoot with my daughter, Hannah (11), almost every weekend!  She asked me to shoot weddings with her long ago and I took her on several photo sessions to see if she was ready!  I finally took her to her first wedding this year because it was 100% chance of rain and I really needed an umbrella holder. :D   She had some trouble with the umbrella, but was a perfect photog assistant. One of her images from the wedding was everyone's favorite.... and a star was born!  Hannah has been to 5 weddings already and is even prepping to shoot a wedding in Hawaii with me this summer!  She asked if she could be my permanent assistant and I don't mind at all because she's amazing, and we have fun together.  She told me she loves shooting weddings and spending time with Mommy... but sometimes I wonder if it's for the cake!!! :D

Here are some examples of Hannah's work... and some images I took of her hard at work!




No comments:

Post a Comment